[oe] bugs with open patches

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Sat Jul 19 14:38:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

thanks to everyone who heeded the call and combed through the list
following my mail.

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up. Should we try to reinstanciate our bug
> squashing weekends again?

Yes, I think that would be a good idea.  We have a good number of
straight-forward, well-triaged bugs in the tracker.  The number of open
bugs overall increased by 50% year-on-year.

I'd also like to make you guys aware of the fact that bugzilla can save
searches for you.  I have defined about 10 searches that I look through
from time to time.  So, instead of getting the whole long list, I can
look at what is of interest to me and see how that selection of issues
develops over time. Highly recommended.

Regards

Rolf