[oe] wiki development pages

Shane Volpe shanevolpe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 16:13:36 UTC 2008

I'm going to start some wiki pages on the OE wiki that will be very
rough and under heavy development.  Should I make a wiki section
called "Pages under heavy development" or just put a disclaimer at the
top of the pages saying it is under development and probably contains
incorrect data?

The page I'm creating is detailing how I used OE in a commercial
product and my approaches in version control, build repeatability and
generally integrating into my company's design process and
productization.  I'm sure my approaches were not always optimal so I
hope after I have my approaches documented that others will give
feedback so we can make a nice wiki on how to use OE in a commercial
design process.
Regards,
Shane