[oe] please stop updating efl SRCDATE, it breaks builds

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 21 21:34:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

Everytime efl SRCDATE gets changed my builds start failing in do_fetch.
This is caused by the cvs server only allowing one connection per host,
so with using multithreaded bitbake I have to restart the build about 10
times to get everything fetched. I have to disable the autobuilder
everytime this happens since it would basically DoS bugzilla with
do_fetch error reports :(

Please think of all this when wanting to bump SRCDATE the next time.

regards,

Koen