[oe] [RFC]: Toolchain build sequence alteration.

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Jul 24 09:10:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 02:04 -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> I have done some more builds particularly uclibc 0.9.27+ and had to fix
> uclibc recipes.
>
> Here is next updated patch.

Firstly, thanks for your work on this. It is is useful and appreciated,
sorry I've not got to testing this sooner!

I've patched Poky with a patch similar to yours and am in the process of
running some tests. So far its all looking good, I expect the final
tests to complete later today and will report back when they complete.
If they work out, I'm happy for this to be committed.

Cheers,

Richard