[oe] bug & patch weekend

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Fri Jul 25 00:43:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

how about a "bug & patch sprint" next weekend?  That is the first
weekend in August and if I am not mistaken that's when our bug squashing
used to happen.

Of course, all bug work is appreciated - at any time - but I'd like to
raise particular awareness for the following three goals

 1) get the count of bugs with open patches down
 2) get the count of bugs with new and updated bb files down
 3) push as many of our patches upstream as possible
    and mark others as OE-only

How about it?  The sun may be shining, but OE is calling ;-)

Regards

Rolf

PS: I don't assume the imminent switch to git should affect this.  If it
does, let us know.