[oe] bug & patch weekend

Philippe De Swert philippedeswert at scarlet.be
Thu Jul 31 17:48:01 UTC 2008

Hi all,

On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 13:34 +0200, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
> <mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> > Am Freitag 25 Juli 2008 02:43:06 schrieb Rolf Leggewie:
> >>
> >> how about a "bug & patch sprint" next weekend?  That is the first
> >> weekend in August and if I am not mistaken that's when our bug squashing
> >> used to happen.
> >
> > Agreed. I'm on board! Who else?
> >

> Good idea Rolf. Cannot promise, but surely will try to join in.

I'll try to join too. I have been inactive for way too long...

Is there going to be an agenda or something. Or a specific plan. Exact
time? Maybe at the same time we could expand the policy or write the
procedures to follow here:
http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Bug_days at the same time?

I propose to use the irc channel as communication channel during the
weekend.

Cheers,

Philippe