[oe] Back from LinuxTag

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jun 1 11:27:17 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

as expected I had zero time to stand at the OpenEmbedded booth, however I
stood two meters away at the Openmoko booth and praised OE whenever I had a
chance to :)

I want to mention two things:

e.V.: Florian, Robert, Holger and me had an appointment with a lawyer and we
officially signed the submission for e.V. This week, we will get all
submission documents and will then apply for the e.V. at the authorities.

LinuxTag: Florian more or less managed the whole booth appeareance on its own
(thanks to all those who helped him, of course), so I want drop a BIG BIG

                 T H A N K S    F L O R I A N !

If you have a minute, please tell us about the most remarkable questions or
comments.

Cheers,

Mickey.

--