[oe] org.oe.dev dbus 1.2.1: fix pidfile location

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Mon Jun 2 16:39:50 UTC 2008

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> On Monday 02 June 2008 17:07:10 Koen Kooi wrote:
>> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
>>> I'm afraid this patch breaks restartability which I fixed a couple of
>>> weeks ago. Can you double check whether you can use the init script and
>>> restart dbus still works?
>> Heh :) The fix makes this work for me:
>>
>> /etc/init.d/dbus-1 stop ; /etc/init.d/dbus-1 start
>>
>> Is that what you meant?
>
> I was using /etc/init.d/dbus-1 restart, but I think that should have the same
> semantics.

root at beagleboard:~# /etc/init.d/dbus-1 restart
Stopping Hardware abstraction layer hald
Stopping system message bus: stopped process in pidfile
'/var/run/dbus/pid' (pid 1602)
dbus.
Starting system message bus: dbus.
Starting Hardware abstraction layer hald
root at beagleboard:~#

> Is that working for you with ash or bash?

That's with

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 7 May 28 17:23 /bin/sh -> busybox

regards,

Koen