[oe] Kernel not booting

Louie Ilievski loudawgucr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:03:48 UTC 2008

Florian,

Thanks for the input.  I've been trying different kernel versions like the one
you recommended and so far when I have set the PREFERRED_VERSION to anything
other than the default, I have had build problems. LoL.  Just my luck, eh?
So I'll try to work those out and see if I can get a working build
someday  :-P

Thanks,

~Lou