[oe] RFC: RW for otavio

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Jun 5 22:48:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'd like to propose rw access for another contributor, Otavio Salvador.
 Otavio is a Debian developper, so I guess the issue should be already
settled right there ;-)  Some of his commit history can be seen at CIA

http://cia.vc/stats/author/otavio

Some of his work has already made it into OE (bugs 3342, 3371, 3372,
3373 and the all-otavio-bug 4340).  Lately, his patches have been coming
in faster than I can look at and verify them and it would be a shame to
slow him down or build up a queue.

The solution is simple: RW access for otavio.

Regards

Rolf