[oe] perl native + intltool probs Fedora 9 [solved]

Terry Kemp tkemp at klc.net.nz
Mon Jun 9 02:41:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 11:55 +1200, Terry Kemp wrote:
> intltool-native and others fail on...
>
> checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is
> required for intltool
>

> pointers?
>
> Thanks
>
> Terry

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

export PERL5LIB=

fixes it.

for some reason my home machine i686 had a bunch of directories listed
in this env variable and my work machine x86_64 didn't have the PERL5LIB
env var at all.

Should I simply add this to the 'sourceme' script that sets up my
environment prior to building or is it something that should be added to
perl et al bbs. If so whats the correct syntax to delete env vars from a
bb recipe?

Thanks

Terry