[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev udev-118: go back in time to udev-115 which seems to work slightly better on some Zaurus models

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Sat Jun 14 18:14:43 UTC 2008

Graeme Gregory wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 03:34:34PM +0200, Andrea Adami wrote:
>> Koen,
>>
>> no evident problems == same behaviour as 118
>>
>> could you keep an eye on the oebug 4118?
>>
> Well I tried to build for tosa, but Im falling over on the fact the
> kernel doesnt build and libtool seems to be busted :-(

I tracked this problem down to the fact that both libtool-cross and
libtool install stuff into staging.

A possible solution would be to mimic gcc(-cross) so libtool-cross
creates libltdl packages and stages things and libtool doesn't. This
does mean that both libtool-cross and libtool need to be the same version.

To get around the current problem:

bitbake -b packages/libtool/libtool-cross_2.2.4.bb

That will tell packaged-staging to (re)stage the correct headers and m4
files.

regards,

Koen