[oe] org.oe.dev sane-srcrev: wind back opkg-native to 4452 *again*

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Mon Jun 16 22:57:47 UTC 2008

Am Montag 16 Juni 2008 17:25:44 schrieb Koen Kooi:
> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> > Am Montag 16 Juni 2008 16:28:16 schrieb koen commit:
> >> sane-srcrev: wind back opkg-native to 4452 *again*
> >
> > Koen, what kind of problem are you seeing? If it's the "could not create
> > administrative lock", this has been fixed by me days ago.
>
> The "could not create administrative lock" is still present with
> packaged-staging yesterday evening.

Ok, then I suggest fixing it modelled after the fix I did to
rootfs_ipk.bbclass:
http://git.openembedded.net/?p=org.openembedded.dev.git;a=commitdiff;h=91b5ad2ddfa2322165d90e6cedece480bd38d18b

The alternative is pinpointing it 4452 forever since it's unlikely the
behaviour of needing its libdir during 'update' will be changed.

> > If not, please point me to the bug entry for your problem?
>
> No bug entry, since bugs get closed on an arbitrary basis anyway

Oh, sure. *yawn*

--
:M: