[oe] [Angstrom-devel] problems with bitbake

Luís Vitório Cargnini lvcargnini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:56:45 UTC 2008

I did as you said, I finded the error in expression regular, the error
was in BBFILES I fixed it
but the error now is:

lvcargnini at protheus:~/instramed/openembedded$ bitbake nano
ERROR:  Openembedded's config sanity checker detected a potential
misconfiguration.
	Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
	Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

	Please set TARGET_ARCH directly, or choose a MACHINE or DISTRO that does so.
Please set TARGET_OS directly, or choose a MACHINE or DISTRO that does so.
DISTRO 'None' not found. Please set a valid DISTRO in your local.conf

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 18 Juni 2008 17:12:53 schrieb Luís Vitório Cargnini:
>> Dear fellows:
>>
>> I'm restarting the development process based on openembedded with
>> angstrom distro, after reconfiguring a new machine (ubuntu 8.04) to
>> work properly I did the following:
>> bitbake base-image ; bitbake console-image ; bitbake x11-image
>>
>> and get the following errors:
>>
>> ERROR: no files to build.
>
> This almost always is a problem of BBFILES or BBPATH settings. Since your
> BBFILES seems to be set (double check whether the regex is valid), double
> check whether BBPATH points to the proper directories, so that Bitbake
> actually has a chance to find your local.conf and its bitbake.conf.
>
> --
> :M:

Thanks && Regards
M.Sc. B.Sc. Luís Vitório Cargnini