[oe] autobuilds and bug tracker

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Tue Mar 4 01:38:41 UTC 2008

Hello Koen,

thank you for your reply.

Koen Kooi wrote:
> Like I said in the staging abi thread:
>
> ~  "I'd like to work on improving that, but can't since my bugzilla privs
> disappeared under suspicious circumstances...."

I tend to think those changes where anything but suspicious and you were
made aware of the reasons as far as I know.

Furthermore, I don't see why the changes in question would need any
changes to bugzilla itself.  Your accounts as well as
autobuild at openembedded.org can make bug reports like everybody else and
I cannot see why more is needed.  If there are changes to bugzilla
necessary, let me know and I will seek to them being implemented.

Regards

Rolf