[oe] AVR32 + OpenEmbedded: Problems with uclibc-initial do_populate_staging ()

Geoffrey Wossum geoffrey at pager.net
Fri Mar 7 21:23:08 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 02:43:41 pm Richard Purdie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 13:49 -0600, Geoffrey Wossum wrote:
> > I'm working on getting OpenEmbeddded to build for an AVR32 system.  Right
> > now I'm using an AT32STK1000, although eventually I'll be running on
> > custom hardware.
> >
> > I've been having problems getting past the uclibc-initial (0.9.28).  I
> > get an error when it attempts do_populate_staging().  Here's the error
> > I've been getting.
>
> I think both your fixes are correct. Those changes were already made in
> poky but had got lost somewhere between there and OE.dev, I'll sync them
> up. Thanks for the report and let us know if anything doesn't work after
> I merge them.

Just pulled this patch out of monotone.

uclibc.inc defines UCLIBC_STAGE_PREFIX, which is what uclibc-initial_0.9.29.bb
references.  The other uclibc-initial_0.9.*.bb files reference
UCLIBC_STAGING_PREFIX, though.  Changing it to UCLIBC_STAGE_PREFIX in
uclibc-initial_0.9.28.bb fixes this for me.

---
Geoffrey