[oe] [ANNOUNCE] witpa - content addressable package URL maintenance

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 16:42:27 UTC 2008

Hello Holger,

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 09 March 2008 15:50:32 Leon Woestenberg wrote:
>  > http://www.sidebranch.com/witpa/
>  >
>  > A package URL maintenance tool. See usage and example below. Would be
>  > neat to have this as a web service.
>
>  Cool! How is CDT of Eclipse? Did it help you?

I'm quite editor-agnostic, I switch between nano/gedit/eclipse mostly
depending on how remotely I am :-)

Yes, Eclipse helps me in a number of ways, but I guess that goes for
every editor you have learned to love.

On my todo is still an Eclipse plugin for bitbake but my Java
programming is too shallow.

Regards,
--
Leon