[oe] Reconsidering the work flow and how the SCM system fits in

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Tue Mar 11 13:09:17 UTC 2008

[top posting to save readers time]

+100 from me (can I do that?) --- as a long time SCM proponent (SCM
consulting has clothed and fed my family and put a roof over our heads
for many years), I am hugely in favor of switching to another tool and
using features such as branching!

I haven't used git myself, but from what I've read, it seems to be the
logical choice, so I concur with that choice as well.

(It would be so incredible to have a proper tool for branching and
merging - this would make me rather happy!)

Mike (mwester)