[oe] staging ABI changes and broken idium

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Wed Mar 12 08:24:39 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 08:54:56 Koen Kooi wrote:
> Holger Freyther schreef:

Makefile's:
	with sed s,/usr/include,/stuff/tmp/staging/arm-linux/usr/include,

	the include path:
	-I/stuff/tmp/staging/arm-linux/usr/include  gets transformed to
	-I/stuff/tmp/staging/arm-linux/stuff/tmp/staging/arm-linux/usr/include

	The effect is: The first path is right the 2nd is wrong and no headers
	are found. We still need to remove -I/usr/include and -L/usr/lib from the
	compiler line.

	So either we change the sed -i s... to not change the path if it is already
	${STAGING_INCDIR}, I would need some sed help here and move this sed
	string to base.bbclass (also for STAGING_LIBDIR), or go
	for  -I/usr/include,-I${STAGING_INCDIR}

binconfig:
	yes the binconfig.bbclass should point to the absolute staging inc and libdir
	and there such a sed could make sense.

I see we patch: configure.in/configure, Makefile and once or twice some other
files. let me follow up with fishy files.