[oe] [Announce] OpenEmbedded stable branch

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:25:08 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:24:24 +0100
Koen Kooi <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems a lot of people are unaware that there is a stable branch
> where only review patches get applied:
>
> org.openembedded.angstrom-2007.12-stable

And this stable branch is not present at
http://www.openembedded.org/filebrowser (which is
http://www.openembedded.org -> "browse tree" in left navbar). I sent
mail about this few weeks ago to the list and oe-core, with nor
response or action.

And that "browse tree" link is inconsistently capitalized with respect
to the other menu items, which on its own creates sloppy impression ;-).

> So I don't want to hear anymore of those "OE is unstable" or "There is
> no stable branch" complaints anymore, mmmmkay ;)
>
> regards,
>
> Koen

[]

--