[oe] Eureka! AVR32 ld-uClibc.so segfault solved

Geoffrey Wossum geoffrey at pager.net
Thu Mar 13 19:17:52 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 02:50:09 pm Geoffrey Wossum wrote:

> I just tracked down the culprit for my AVR32 system always segfaulting
> whenever ld-uClibc.so ran (usually as soon as the kernel attempted to run
> the init process).

I just submitted all my patches for the AVR32 to OE's bugzilla.  They are
attachments under bug #4062.

These patches should let you build a bootable Angstrom 2008.1 AVR32 image
using gcc-4.2.1-atmel.1.3.0 and uClibc-0.9.29-atmel.1.

All of the patches are straight forward, except for patch to uclibc.inc