[oe] [RFC] move to opkg

Jeremy Lainé jeremy.laine at bolloretelecom.eu
Sun Mar 23 10:59:37 UTC 2008

Some comments concerning the two following recipes:

- opkg-native_svn.bb
- opkg-sdk_svn.bb

They both add "-disable-gpg" (note the single dash) to EXTRA_OECONF. I
think this should be --disable-gpg if we actually want to disable GPG.

opkg-sdk_svn.bb also adds "--with-opkglibdir=${target_libdir}/opkg" to
EXTRA_OECONF, which looks wrong (I don't think the "opkg" bit should be
there). From the configure.ac:

--with-opkglibdir=DIR   specifies directory to put status and info
files. "/opkg" is always added so if you want your files to be in
/usr/lib/opkg you should indicate --with-opkglibdir=/usr/lib

Cheers,
Jeremy