[oe] SCM scorecards

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Thu Mar 27 16:50:49 UTC 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 17:01:34 Koen Kooi wrote:
> Holger Freyther schreef:

> That's because you used the wrong branch include pattern when pushing,
> you did:
>
> ~  mtn push host org.foo.zecke1
>
> you want:

Why would I want to push my changes to the original branch? In this case I
don't want to because they contain untested changes.

This means I have to pull a 'virgin' org.openmoko.dev tree, pull my branches
from the other db and publish. Or kill the revisions in the org.openmoko.dev
branch I don't want to push.

> ~  mtn push host org.foo.{original,zecke1}
>
> the second will only transfer new revs, instead of marking all revs with
> the new branch cert and (re)transferring them.

Interesting. I thought the certs say which revision they are attached to, so I
would have to upload ~25.000 branch certs. The revisions should be unchanged
and only certs should be uploaded. I assume this is a bug and unnoticed due
the use of broadband. :)

thanks for the fish-slap, I was able to publish my two branches. So it is not
zero points on the scoreboard, but I hit one limitiation and one bug or just
two bugs. I will get my act together and report them.

	z.