[oe] [Review] Remove /xorg-lib/pixman_* in favor of /libpixman/libpixman_*

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:00:00 UTC 2008

Hello,

(lib)pixman is present at two locations:

/libpixman/libpixman_*
/xorg-lib/pixman_*

The latter has a false/redundant DEPENDS = "util-macros
xorg-headers-native" as it includes xorg-lib/xorg-lib-common.inc.

That these are redundant can be tested with the latest 0.9.6 recipes,
present in both directories, which have been *identical* and present
since 2007-11-10.

* I propose to remove the xorg-lib/ ones, as pixman is independent of
X. That's also the way I use it.

* I would like to hear if anyone using X and /libpixman/libpixman
0.9.6 found any problems so far, as I don't use X on my targets (yet).

Regards,
--
Leon