[oe] bp flag added to bug tracker (org.openembedded.stable)

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Wed May 7 17:23:32 UTC 2008

Leon Woestenberg wrote:
>>  You should really ask koen ;-)  I didn't know about it until this
>>  morning either and had to google for it.  Since I already did:
>>
> 1) Stuff had been discussed on multiple mailing lists (oe/angstrom).

I'm absolutely aware of the .stable branch, the existence of it has been
clearly communicated.  I was not quite so clear until yesterday as to
how it related to the previous stable branch maintained by A*.  I heard
about the stablebranch ml and that it is the place to discuss backports
first time in koen's mail today around noon.  The ml is what Philip
asked about and what I was referring to above.