[oe] bp flag added to bug tracker (org.openembedded.stable)

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu May 8 10:59:45 UTC 2008

Rolf Leggewie wrote:
> Koen Kooi wrote:
>> mail folder. I'm sure I can configure bugzilla to mail me and all that,
>> but I honestly have no time or inclination to look into that right now.
>
> Done ;-)
>
> For now, I added both oe-stablebranch and you to the list to cc whenever
> the bp flag is requested.

It doesn't look like the mails make it to the list.  Can you please
white-list bugzilla-daemon at amethyst.openembedded.net?

Koen, do you receive the notification mails?  We have quite a list of
backport request by now.  Most of them easily applicable.

http://bugs.openembedded.net/request.cgi?action=queue&requester=&product=&type=all&requestee=&component=&group=type