[oe] GCC 4.3 fails to build glibc(-intermediate)

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu May 22 18:24:04 UTC 2008

Enric Balletbò i Serra wrote:
> I have the same problem, but at this moment I don't have idea about solution.

I am also experiencing similar problems for a spitz build.  The problem
started to appear about a week ago.
f2497299e919cb94e12fc8690a709479451e5510 still builds fine.  I think the
most likely candidates that triggered this problem are to be found among
the changes to gcc that were made after that revision.  I see changes
from koen and RP in the commit-ml.  It would be nice if the people who
understand this stuff took a look to spot a possible regression.  I will
try and narrow the revision down further.

http://oss.leggewie.org/wip/f2497299e919cb94e12fc8690a709479451e5510_vs_HEAD.txt