[oe] sh7763 problem

Stefano Regno stefano.regno at spesonline.com
Mon May 26 12:16:04 UTC 2008

Hi all.
Im tryng to configure my renesas SH7763, but i have same problem with
frame buffer driver could sameone if there is a fix around to solve this
problem? the motherboard have 2 output one VGA and another on the
touchscreen  thet is a philips  but if i mount the module about
framebuff i see the output regards VGA but the touchscreen is white
could sameone tell me if it is a driver's problem or probably an
hardware problem how i suppose?

Tnx

--
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding -
> _________

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding --Albert Einstein