[oe] [RFC] I would like to merge holger/enterprise into oe.dev

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sat Nov 1 14:02:51 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

In the GStreamer world there are the terms like "Good", "Bad" and "Ugly" to
qualify plugins. While "Good" and "Bad" only refer to the quality of the code,
"Ugly" is referring to the abuse of technology.

Sometimes people find them in a situation that they do not want to
distribute/provide "Ugly" plugins, e.g for political reasons (like Fedora and
mp3), sometimes for other reasons...

In my holger/enterprise branch I have added an enterprise.conf which is
masking (BBMASK) the ugly packages and is changing the bb to not depend on
ugly packages in. I would like to merge this.

comments welcome
	z.