[oe] Xorg X11R7.4 updates

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Fri Nov 7 10:40:58 UTC 2008

Hi, sponsored by Openmoko I have been working on bring Xorg 7.4 to OE. I
have now reached the point where all the right versions of the packages
are now in and I have even checked that they compile to the extent I can
on arm (some are obviously x86 or exotic machine only).

So I would like people with an interest to please review the changes on
the shared/xorg-7.4-update branch. Especially x86 guys who can actually
use some of the drivers. Id like to get any problems ironed out now
ready for merging into OE mainline.

Thanks

Graeme