[oe] Stand at FOSDEM

Phil Blundell pb at reciva.com
Mon Nov 10 16:03:23 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 07:16 -0700, Philip Balister wrote:
> So you are suggesting we request a devroom for some grooup hacking? Last
> year the stand was a mini devroom :)

Not necessarily for hacking as such, but yes: I think a devroom (either
dedicated, or as some kind of splinter faction of the embedded track)
would probably be more productive than a stand.

Alternatively we could set up an unofficial OE track in, say, the Cafe
de l'Université. :-)  Of course, downside there is no internet access.

p.