[oe] Push access for some of the Openmoko folks

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Nov 11 16:31:08 UTC 2008

Hey,

over the last six month I have worked with John Lee, Julian Chu, Chen
I-Fan(tick), Chia-I Wu (olv) and all of them have done work on the
distribution. They work with great care and know what they do and if
that is not the case communicate.

With my OE hat on I want them to commit their fixes to the
OpenEmbedded repository before pushing things to the org.openmoko.dev
branch.

I would like to propose the following:
	- Grant push access to Julian, tick and olv
	- Tick's and Olv' area of responsible is likely to be limited to the
openmoko-projects directory (and opkg)
	- Julian was the lead of the distro team and touched stuff all over
the place, I'm sure he will propose his work in branches, etc. when
discussion is needed.

I don't assume there will be any issues with them, if I'm wrong, I'm
happy to fix whatever damage they have done to the repository and sort
the issue out. They will seek review and only push changes they are
confident with, or create branches for review.

What do you think about this experiment?

	z.