[oe] KERNEL_INCLUDES in uClibc.

Mikael Rosbacke mikael at rosbacke.org
Tue Nov 18 14:56:44 UTC 2008

Tnx, good to have a recommended way to do it.

Tried it but failed on the same spot. Checked bugzilla and found bug
#4289 which seems to be the same behaviour as I see, but on another
target. I've added my findings to that bug-report.

I'll think I'll wait a bit with the uclibc version until that bug can be
fixed or otherwise worked around.

Thank you for your time,

--- Mikael R