[oe] [Fwd: [Openembedded-private] URGENT: FOSDEM devroom and stand requests]

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Fri Nov 21 15:04:46 UTC 2008

Hi Ken,

Ken Gilmer schrieb:
> Robert,
>
>   That's great news!  Thanks for mentioning us again and in addition to
> the BUG talk I plan on having an initial '1.0' version of BitBake
> Commander in time for fosdem (see
> http://community.buglabs.net/kgilmer/posts/6-OpenEmbedded-Tools-for-Eclipse-4-).
> Assuming that happens, it might be a good opportunity to discuss the
current state of eclipse in general and bbc in particular to OE and
other embedded people.
It doesn't need to 1.0 to be presented at FOSDEM. A talk about your
project should basically help making visible what is happening and
spur interest contributors and also users.

Apart from that I think there would also be interest in seeing live
BUG hardware.

Regards
Robert