[oe] Bitbake r1090 (env hiding) makes my build fail.

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:08:02 UTC 2008

Hello guys,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> Koen Kooi wrote:
>> Why not put
>>
>> CCACHE=""
>>
>> in local.conf?
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Koen
>>
>> PS: Is that on a RH (derived) buildhost?
>
> I had this problem on a RHEL4 machine.

Q: Did this problem reproduce reliably each time?

Background: I have seen my builds-from-scratch fail very early as
well, but it does not reproduce often. In my case, I suspect a
concurrency issue, i.e. BB_NUMBER_THREADS larger than 1? It fails
every 1 out of 50 times or so here... I am still tracking that one
down.

Regards,
--
Leon