[oe] RFC: Making it mandantory to have a checksums.ini entry

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Wed Oct 1 02:58:24 UTC 2008

Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org> writes:

> The spend time on copy and pasting a checksums.ini entry is really small and
> the value is very high. Stuff like macports is forcing one to have checksums
> as well.

This makes a lot of sense for me since the way it is being used
currently makes no sense.

If people has internal repositories that don't want to use checksum it
can be allowed by recipe basis as you already support in your proposed
patch.

+1

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855