[oe] [git] Sending ssh keys for the git access

Michael Krelin hacker at klever.net
Wed Oct 1 08:31:02 UTC 2008

I do have push access to monotone, but I am pushing like twice a year
nowadays, I wonder if it would make more sense to keep authorized_keys
store clean. Especially, taking into account that picking commits from
my public git branch is worse than easy. ;-)

Not that I mind sending in my key, even though that would make one
excuse less for not pushing stuff ;-)

Love,