[oe] Another low-hanging fruit: aisleriot

Tom Talpey tmtalpey at rcn.com
Thu Oct 2 13:27:51 UTC 2008

At 10:18 PM 10/1/2008, Philip Balister wrote:
>Tom Talpey wrote:
>> I broke out the individual games as packages, and (I think) have most of
>> the rdepends down too. How would I send my recipe for comments, just
>> post it on this list?
>
>Please add the recipe to bugs.openembedded.org (typed from memory) and I
>will try and commit it, provided it worlks for me :)

Ok, will do, soon. You probably want to check my work. :-)

I did have to patch the m4's in both gnome-games and ggz, because they
insisted on adding "/usr" and "/usr/local" (no $prefix/$eprefix) to various
include and library paths. These in turn silently broke the builds, as they
cause cross-compile warnings from gcc. There didn't appear to be a way
to override them, so I added a patch.

Also, the apps create multiple desktop icon families, and install them in
various places that matchbox doesn't look. I arbitrarily chose the 48x48
one to install for matchbox. If there are other ways to do this, I'm all
ears.

There are still a couple of icons missing, the "scores" menu item gets a
red X for instance. I haven't found where those might be installed from.
They appear to be harmless.

I'll put some text in the submit comments.

Tom.