[oe] I'm sick of that Was Re: git master not updating

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:29:24 UTC 2008

Hi Holger,

I know that your intention with this email wasn't receive an avalanche
of "Thank you".
However I must say Thank you!

The work that you've spent on that has made our lives easier. It was
so pain work with monotone.

I know that we from Mamona are not working properly with OE, but we
are waiting the complete git migration to work closer to OE and send
our fixes and improvements back upstream.

So I'd like to ask you: Please don't give up!

Is there any thing that I can do to help you?

Best Regards,
vivijim