[oe] Old bitkeeper repository

Jan Luebbe jluebbe at lasnet.de
Wed Oct 8 10:18:18 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 00:18 +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been experimenting with the bitkeeper cvs dump we have of the OE
> repository that was there. I'm planning on turning this into a git
> repository so we can more easily see what was in there.

Which scripts/tools and source data did you use to generate this
repository
(http://git.openembedded.net/?p=org.openembedded.rp-bkcvs.git;a=summary)?

I've been trying to reproduce it to be able to integrate it during the
switch to git. I'm using a oe-bitkeeper-cvs-export.tar.bz2 with the
md5sum fd83dccf5a74198f7e1417d97d6c6520 as source.

Jan