[oe] Final call for updating the name mapping script

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sat Oct 11 12:47:56 UTC 2008

Hey,

thanks to the work of Jan we have a fixed conversion script. Thanks to
Laibsch, Richard and others we have a rather complete mapping from keyname
and --author to realname and mail address.

However many of the OE and NSLu2 keynames have no proper mapping to any mail
address. For OE I have mapped that keyname at unknown.openembedded.org and for
nslu2 to keyname at nslu2-linux.org.

There are also some author names without realname or mail address, and some
real names without mail address, they got mapped to
name.unknown at unknown.openembedded.org.

Patches welcome. Please send the output as diff -U 0... Otherwise this will be
the list of mappings we use for the conversion.

z.