[oe] [school] Class 2, Package Versioning Policy

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:29:10 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org> wrote:
> after Koen's introduction to number theory (natural numbers and their order)
> let me continue with a class on Package Versioning.

I have skipped class*, sitting between a set of assimilated trolls who
have entered from both .no/.fi to a country that goes by .de.

Could my co-students in the Documentation Team project make notes that
I can bluntly copy for the price of a beer**?

Thanks,
--
Leon 'likewise wasn't there' Woestenberg

*Don't let Professor Zecke hear please. He has harsh punishments.
**to be paid by me at some next OE event.