[oe] support another hardware

Sledz, Steffen sledz at DResearch.DE
Wed Oct 22 08:24:42 UTC 2008

I've created/changed oxe810.conf and linux_2.6.24.bb in the described way and tried to build the angstrom distro using minimal-image.bb.

The good news is that the kernel build without problems. :)

The bad one that building the root_fs fails with:

| Collected errors:
|  * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for task-boot:
|        *  base-passwd *  busybox *  initscripts *  modutils-initscripts *  netbase *  udev *  sysvinit *  sysvinit-pidof *  tinylogin *

Hmmmm? What's wrong here? Building the same image for other machines works fine.

Steffen