[oe] Some review for the stefan/xo-support branch

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Thu Oct 23 22:18:50 UTC 2008

Hello.

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 19:56, Koen Kooi wrote:
> On 23-10-2008 19:38, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> Good point. The newest mainline tag I could find inside the repo was .22
>
> The easiest way is to look at the top-level kernel makefile, that has
> the exact version.

That would indeed have been easier. :)

>> http://git.openembedded.net/?p=openembedded.git;a=commitdiff;h=973295dbb4ab499c2c61972d0410ed8385d93447
>
> Looks good!

So you are through with your review? Anybody else objections about me pushing
this in org.oe.dev?

>> One of the next steps is to test out how good mainline support is nowadays for
>> the XOs.
>
> Some sugar people are working on expanding the sugar support in OE, you
> can track their work here:
> https://www.develer.com/gitweb/pub?p=users/bernie/beagle-sugar.git;a=summary
>
> They plan to send us polished patches later on.

Great. With all the other people working on sugar in OE I'll keep my work around
the XO machine support. That way the pieces come together later.

regards
Stefan Schmidt