[oe] arm kernel configurations

Tom Talpey tmtalpey at rcn.com
Thu Oct 30 14:40:14 UTC 2008

At 11:26 AM 10/29/2008, Phil Blundell wrote:
>- if your userspace is pure EABI, make sure that you have
>CONFIG_OABI_COMPAT turned off.

My kernel(s) have all hung during exec of init when trying this.
Are you able to turn this off with non-thumb userspace?

One side effect of turning off OABI_COMPAT is that the floating
point emulation also vanishes. I get the same behavior if I leave
OABI_COMPAT on and play with fp settings.

This is mostly with 2.6.27 on my iPAQ h1940 (s3c2410). Same
as GTA01, right?

Tom.