[oe] Which distro for OE development?

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:00:56 UTC 2008

Ideally you can use the hosts which have these packages.

http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Required_Software

Then there is a list of known working distros.

http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/OEandYourDistro

If your distro is not listed here and you have made it to work on it,
feel free to contribute the prerquisites or any steps you did to make
it work on that particular distro.

Thanks

-Khem