[oe] pkgconfig.bbclass changes

Henning Heinold heinold at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 23 12:22:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 01:54:23PM +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Henning fixed up pkgconfig.bbclass (which should die, since
> autotools.bbclass does a much better job), but I think this:
>
> -       for pc in `find ${S} -name '*.pc' -type f | grep -v --
> '-uninstalled.pc$'`; do
> +       for pc in `find ${D} -name '*.pc' -type f | grep -v --
> '-uninstalled.pc$'`; do
>
> breaks -native recipes.
>
> regards,
>
> Koen

Hi,

sorry you are right. This indeed breaks native packages I didnt
thought of it, while fixing the pc file of xine.

I think we can not let die pkgconfig.bbclass, because not all features are
in autotools.class and there are cases where staging or install
do not depend on the autotools install routines.

Bye Henning