[oe] git conversion and what is missing?

Thomas Kunze thommycheck at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 21:45:56 UTC 2008

Philip Balister schrieb:
> Holger Freyther wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I wonder what is missing until we finally switch to git? From my
>> point of view it is:
>>
>>     - Finishing this table [1]
NOTE: This table contains not only the people that have commit access
but everybody who has contibuted something. We
should keep this in mind before running some scripts that give access to
the git repository.

> How do we do this? In some cases the name is in the email address, but
> what about the rest?
IMO we should just disable commit access for people who didn't bother to
add their e-mail address. If they come back to oe later
we can reenable the accounts.

Regards,
Thomas