[oe] Does your own system matter

Mauri Sandberg huru_ukko at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:31:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

I did not provide logs as my question was deliberately on more general level still as I wanted to know if there are some system setups what to avoid etc. In the wiki page for stable/2009 (http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Stable) it is mentioned that support for Ubuntu 8.10 is in TODO-list.

I wanted to know what system setups people are using successfully. I take it that Ubuntu 8.10 is a bad choice at the moment. How about Ubuntu 7.10 or 7.04?

Regards,
Mauri