[oe] [RFH] Ugly dependency on a locale package

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Apr 1 21:12:43 UTC 2009

Hello,

Today we spot a wierd package in our image and then we ended figuring
out that something quite strange is happening.

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 9880 bytes: control archive= 471 bytes.
     497 bytes,    13 lines      control
 Package: evince-locale-pt-br
 Version: 2.24.1-r2.1
 Section: x11/office
 Maintainer: Angstrom Developers <angstrom-distro-devel at linuxtogo.org>
 License: GPL
 Architecture: geode
 OE: evince
 Homepage: http://www.ossystems.com.br
 Depends: evince-nautilus-extension, virtual-locale-pt-br
 Provides: evince-locale, pt-br-translation
 Source: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evince/2.24/evince-2.24.1.tar.bz2 file://no-help-dir.patch;patch=1

Look the line:

  Depends: evince-nautilus-extension, virtual-locale-pt-br

WHY?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br